I have been wanting beast implants for a long time now but I don't want to spend a lot

I know they say you get what you pay for but not always im looking to pay between 3000 and 4000 and im willing to travel does anyone know of any doctors that might offer that

Breast implant cost

+1
Thank you for your breast implant question.

• Your budget is on the low side but definitely do-able with saline implants.
  • Call all the Board Certified plastic surgeons near you, explain your budget and ask if this would cover the cost.
  • Sioux City may have lower prices than larger cities - or not, It truly varies.
  • If you travel, you may save money on the surgery but the travel costs can easily go above $1000 or much higher, depending on plane flights, hotels, etc.
  • Best wishes.

+1
Carissadill9

Thank you for your question . Prices start  from $2800 - $6000 depending what surgeon you choose with any saline size implants .For silicone  implants they start at $3500 - $7000 . If you wish to travel to save i think that is the way to go. Make sure you see the surgeon you are interested in and has years in experience doing the procedure you are interested in. And most important of all he has to be Board Certified. 

Thank you for your question again . 

Mel T. Ortega, MD