Does clear aligner(similar to invisalign) suits me? Extract or non extraction (takin into consideration of facial profile)

due to my job and age,doc suggested clear aligner instead of braces. 1)doc says by using clear aligner there is a possibility of not able to fully close up the extraction gap. May need to put on braces for a while at end of treatment (Extra cost and time) 2) read from other post here it says the aligner tray is easily crack and it wont be strong enuf to move teeth and end day back to square one,or the teeth moved but got worsen and other probs arrised. Possible? 3)extract or non extract?

What to do to correct your teeth ... #DrSoftTouch

+2
Based on your photos, I would recommend having 1-2 teeth pulled to allow space for the crowded teeth to move into.  Whether you use Invisalign or Clear Correct does not matter for your actual teeth.  Once your clear aligners are finished, I would recommend a few porcelain veneers to close up any spaces that are left or any areas that are less than optimal.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD

Belleville Cosmetic Dentist