Bridge my nose looks so higher after rhinoplasty? (photo)

I did open rhinoplasty 7 days ago and for bridge doctor put goretex 4 mm and for tip septoplasty and alarplasty But I concern about nose bridge, it's looks higher and not balance with my face, I was told him not so higher and he suggest me 4mm goretex but I don't like my nose now I wondering is it possible after swelling done will be smaller on the bridge not like a first day surgery ? If not I consider to do chin augmentation is it will help to balance my nose ? Thanks

Bridge my nose looks so higher after rhinoplasty?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.