Is Sinecch Effective After Lower Eyelid Surgery to Reduce Swelling and Bruising?

I had lower eyelid surgery 2 weeks ago. Sinecch is an herb used to help reduce swelling and bruising. So far I've only heard how great is at reducing those side effects if you take it before the surgery. But nothing on if it will help those of us who want to try it post surgery.

Arnica is not effective if used post-surgery

+2

We prescribe Sinecch to many of our patients before surgery. However, it will not be effective for reducing swelling and bruising after surgery. Unfortunately, "tincture of time" is all that will help this to resolve.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon