Developed hard lumps after Juvederm? (photo)

Got mine done on Saturday for the first time and the left side is healing "normally" (discolored bruising and soreness) but my right side, both top and bottom, developed hard lumps that are tight and over the phone my injector said it was due to the swelling and bruising, but after reading things on here I worry it needs to be drained or looked at or massaged. They're not discolored or too painful but NOT "normal" considering my left side did not develop them....I don't know what to do :-(

Juvederm early recovery

+1

Thank you for your question and sharing a photo.

You still have some bruising and swelling. It is hard to say whether the hardness is knots from bruising or product.

Here is a link to our filler general recovery instructions.

Please return to see your injector sooner rather than later for an exam and specific instructions.

I wish I could be more helpful but would need to see you in person.

Best wishes!

Juvederm and lip

+1

Lumps in the lip may represent product or possibly small hematomas. Best to be seen in person. Good luck.