I am 2 weeks post tummy tuck and I masturbated and had a orgasm . Can having a orgasm hurt my muscle repair in any way ?

Activity after tummy tucks

+1
After two weeks most of my patients return to all their previous activities. All surgeries carry risks and if your surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon, you should be comfortable enough with her or him to ask the questions that are on your mind.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Orgasms while recovering from tummy tucks

+1
should not impact your results or muscle 'repair' except for very unique circumstances.  Best to just clear such activity with your surgeon and continue to live life!  You do not have to divulge that you already have started.

Curtis Wong, MD

Abdominoplasty repair questions

+1
I can not imagine that this activity will have any lasting effect on your surgery.  The muscle repair is generally done in multiple layers.  

Will orgasm affect TT results?

+1
Relax!  Masturbation will have no effect on your muscle repair, regardless of whether it results in orgasm.  Happy 4th!

Robert L. Kraft, MD

+1
 I think you can have peace of mind that it would be extremely unlikely that any damage has or will be done with orgasm. Best wishes.