Sillikon 1000 and Surgimend for Non-surgical Rhinoplasty?

I'm interested in having Silikon 1000 placed in my tip. I currently have a product called Surgimend in my nose, however I still have alot of unnatural dents from a bad rhinoplasty. Would there be a problem placing Silikon 1000 in there also? Thank you

Surgimend Silikon 1000 for rhinoplasty (nose job) defects or irregularities.

+1

Surgimend is essentially a collagen matrix that would likely be well tolerated in the nose with a propensity for resorption and/or incorporation whereas the Silikon 1000 has the potential for foreign body granulomas and meticulous attention to technique to minimize potential complications from this off- label indication