2 Years Post Silicone Thigh Injections: Abscess Occurred and was Drained, Now Wanting BBL - Possible?

Buttock Fat Injections and Silicone Injected Thighs

+1
It would depend on the quantity of silicone that is in your thighs and at what tissue level it is located. If there is not a large volume of foreign material and is located fairly superficial and not in the buttocks, then fat injections can be performed.

Is BBL possible after silicone injection convocations

+1
This is a difficult question to answer over a forum like this. The ultimate answer lies in your evaluation by a plastic surgeon by his/her clinical examination. The buttocks must be soft and free of scar tissue that will allow graft to heal and survive. 

Earl Stephenson, JR, M.D.,DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

+1
    I have removed foreign materials before and then performed the BBL later without issue.  I would not perform the BBL in a patient who had injections of foreign material still present.