Silk Peel for Treating Acne?

I'm 23, and I used to live in India for the past 6 months. There is a lot of pollution,and I started to have acne break-out all the time. Now that I am back in the US, I'm still suffering from some acne. Will Silk Peel Facial be helpful for treating acne?

See a Dermatologist

+1

I am pretty sure you will be able to find someone who will be more than happy to take your money and do a silk peel on your skin. However, it would be far less expensive and probably even more effective to find an OTC product withBenzoyl Peroxide ( 5% Oxystat will do) and another with Salicylic acid ( Oil of Olay Blemish Control or SalAc). If our acne does not respond to this regimen, I would suggest seeing a dermatologist.

Not that the Silk Peel is bad. It is an exfoliator with the added benefit of an infuser. It is just that your money would be better spent having an expert treat your skin than a machine.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist