Will Silk Peel Affect Burn Scars?

My dermatologist suggests I get a silk peel for my acne marks but I have 2 burn scars from retin-a and benzoyl peroxide mixture use I was wondering if the silk peel will improve those also?

Improving Scars with SilkPeel (microdermabrasion)

+2

Silkpeels allow the technician to customize the solutions used, infusing different topicals into the skin for different things while receiving a microdermabrasion too. Because your scar has color in it, it will actually help improve this and lighten it. Make sure you point it out to your technician so she/he can use the right solution (I'd pick Lumixyl) to help alleviate the discoloration.