Got Silikon Implant 1 Week Ago,want Them Removed,how Long Do I Have to Waith for the Removal?

Implants can be removed immediately but don't rush your implant removal.

+2

Dear Lis,  It is very uncommon for a patient to want their implants removed after breast augmentation.  Even patients in their sixties request revision augmentation, rather than have their implants removed.  For most women, breast implants restore the shape and volume they lost as a result of aging or pregnancies.  That said, if you have concerns about the size, shape, appearance or sensation of your breasts, contact your surgeon and discuss your concerns.  At 8 days post op, your breasts have not yet settled and they will continue to improve over the next few months.  Years ago, I had a patient that requested implant removal because her boyfriend made her feel badly about her decision to have them done.  She did the right thing, she found a boyfriend that treated her with the respect she deserved and kept her implants.  Years later, she thanked me for suggesting she wait a few months before making her final decision about removing them.  Don't be hasty on the removal.  Your decision to have them in the first place was likely a long, well thought out, objective one.   Dr. Scott Barr

Sudbury Plastic Surgeon

Implants and removal

+2

It is not uncommon for a patient to have a bit of buyer's remorse after having implants placed.  Specifics for the reasons would be necessary.  Implants can be removed at any time, bit is but commonly it is recommended that you wait a few months.

Timing for Removal of Breast Implants?

+1

It is not possible to give you precise advise without direct examination and a full communication of your concerns after having undergone the breast augmentation surgery recently.

Although breast implants can be removed at any time after breast augmentation surgery, I generally suggest patients wait at least 3 to 6 additional months before making with any decisions regarding the results of their him breast augmentation surgery.  This waiting time will allow them to (potentially) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image.  

When can implants be removed

+1

Your implants can be removed at any time, however you may want to give yourself some time to explore why you want them out so soon after having them placed.  You are still healing from your surgery and your "look" is still evolving.  I would recommend having a discussion with your surgeon about your concerns.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon