Silikon 1000 repair for a bad injection in the lips?

What is the safest and the most effective Silikon 1000 technique for revising the lip from an undesirable outcome. How can I fix the problems with lumps after lip injections?

Silikon 1000. A bad idea?

+1

I completely disagree with the opinion of the last doctor who replied.  In my hands, Silikon 1000 is a safe and effective treatment for PERMANENT lip augmentation.  I have NOT seen the side effects that he suggests and as you can see, most RealSelf responders believe that this treatment is worth the cost and are satisfied with the treatment.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

No such thing as a "safe" permanent filler injection

+1

All permanent fillers have potential side effects that can be impossible to ever fix such as lumps, bumps, granulomas, and infection.  I would never use the word "safe" with these products and only recommend temporary fillers.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS