How is Silikon 1000 Surgically Removed from the Lips and Face?

Well-performed lip reduction surgery may be employed to reduce the size of lips overcorrected with silicone.

+1

Silikon-1000 is a silicone oil that may be safely used by experienced physicians for permanent lip augmentation. Overcorrection may occur after three or more treatments if too much product is injected, and lip reduction surgery may be indicated. It is nearly impossible to remove the injected silicone as it becomes integrated into your lips. So chelioplasty, or lip reduction surgery, may be indicated to reduce the size of your lips.

Removing silicone from facial skin may be most challenging, or at times impossible.

I hope this is helpful for you, and I wish you well.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon