Does Silikon 1000 Produce Natural-looking Effects for the Nose?

How long does it take for silikon 1000 to begin working?

Silikon 1000 Excellent Filler for the Nose

+1

Silikon 1000 is an excellent filler for correcting nasal defects or for nasal enhancement as it is incredibly precise, gives very natural results and is permanent.  It is important for you to find a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon well-trained in injecting Silikon 1000.  You will see the results of the treatment immediately after injecting and the result is obviously permanent. Between my mentor (partner) and myself, we have injected thousands of noses and have never had any complications other than bruising or swelling.  Feel free to browse through our gallery of non-surgical rhinoplasty photos. 

Done correctly, Silikon can deliver natural results

+1

Both the advantage and disadvantage of Silikon 1000 is that it’s permanent. Under ideal circumstances, it looks and feels natural.  The ideal injection involves natural tiny pin point dropules under the skin with treatments done in small doses over multiple sessions.  Because it is a gradual build up, it will take up to three treatments for you to see results.

Timothy Jochen, MD
Palm Springs Dermatologic Surgeon