Can You Use Silikon 1000 to Build Up the Bridge and Tip of an Asian Nose?

I just had perlane put into my bridge and tip to build it up. (I am Asian, so that was necessary. Can you use silikon 1000 because it is permanent?

Silikon 1000 for permanent non-surgical nose job (rhinoplasty)

+1

The advantage to perlane is its potentially reversible quality using off label application of hyaluronidase. If you are satisfied with the results of the perlane, off label use of Silikon 1000 could be an option using the microdroplet technique over multiple sessions but would not the first choice and has the potential for multiple irreversible complications. It's utility is in smaller defects of the nose.