Silikon 1000 Approved for Someone with Lupus?

I've had different fillers (Restylane, Collagen and Perlane) but hadn't heard of Silikon 1000 until recently. I have Systemic Lupus (very mild) . Is Silikon 1000 contraindicated in someone like me?

Use of Silikon 1000 in individuals with Lupus

+1

You must first realize that the use of Silikon 1000 for facial soft tissue augmentation is considered and off label indication.Therefore it is not indicated whatsoever for soft tissues in anyone. Having said that, it is quite commonly used in practice. Lupus is consdiered an autoimmune disease with collagen vascular impllcatons. As such, one could question its use in individuals with Lupus.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/skin-procedures-chicago/injectables