Silicone Vs Saline Breast Implants?

In 20 days, I will be getting a breast lift with implants and I'm indecisive about the type of implant to use - Saline or Silicone?

You can get good results with either type

Silicone breast implants have a more natural look and feel, with a lower risk of rippling or implant visibility. However, they are only FDA approved in women over the age of 22. In addition, if a silicone implant ruptures, it can be harder to detect.

Saline breast implants contain inert salt-water that can be fully absorbed by the body in the event of implant rupture. They have an increased incidence of rippling, especially in very thin women.

You can get beautiful, natural results with either type of breast implant. In my practice, most women prefer silicone implants, but this is a personal decision.