Silicone Injections + Thermage or VelaShape to Even Out Some of the Areas??

I have silicone injected in my hips and buttocks. I would like to know if i can even out some of the area with either thermage or vela shape.

Do Not Recommend Silicone into Hips and Buttocks

+2

First of all, I do not recommend silicone injections into the hips or buttocks unless it is being injected into a particular scar.  That being said, you can go on to have other treatments to the same areas; however, those treatments should not be done on the same day as the silicone. 

Removal of silicone from the body

+1

Silicone injections have become quite commonplace, especially since volume fillers have become more prevalent. Patients are often in search of permanent fillers that do not have to be replaced, but rarely understand that these fillers come with longterm complications, including inflammation, a rejection reaction, and fibrosis.  Our office specializes in silicone removal for patients who have undergone these fillers in the face and body. We have seen quite a few patients regain their livelihood once the fillers are removed.

Neither velashape or thermage will be able to disperse the silicone. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS