Are Silicone Injections the Same As Silikon 1000?

Are there any surgeon who are experienced with silikon 1000 in Orlando, Florida?

Silicone injections

Silicone injections are still frowned upon by the ASPS and ASAPS because of all the problems that patients were experiencing in the past with palpability, visiblity, infections, granulomas, etc.  i would stick either with fat injections, or the hyaluronic acids.

Silikon 1000 Yes. Don't know about Orlando

Silikon 1000 is made by Alcon and is one type of medical grade silicone that reputable doctors use off label as a dermal filler.  There is another one by a different company, Adato sil made by B & L, which is supposedly equally good and pure, but I have not used that product as I have been SO happy with the Silikon 1000.  It might be a trip for you and would require a few visits, but I am in St. Petersburg and would be happy to help you if you would like.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon