Are Silicone Injections the Same As Silikon 1000?

Are there any surgeon who are experienced with silikon 1000 in Orlando, Florida?

Silicone injections

+3

Silicone injections are still frowned upon by the ASPS and ASAPS because of all the problems that patients were experiencing in the past with palpability, visiblity, infections, granulomas, etc.  i would stick either with fat injections, or the hyaluronic acids.

Silikon 1000 Yes. Don't know about Orlando

+2

Silikon 1000 is made by Alcon and is one type of medical grade silicone that reputable doctors use off label as a dermal filler.  There is another one by a different company, Adato sil made by B & L, which is supposedly equally good and pure, but I have not used that product as I have been SO happy with the Silikon 1000.  It might be a trip for you and would require a few visits, but I am in St. Petersburg and would be happy to help you if you would like.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon