Does Silicone Gel Sheets Help with Flat Scars?

I cut my finger while cutting a fruit a month ago and it left a darkened mark/scar on my hand that's about 2cm long. Applying Mederma and vitamin E to the mark 3 times a day does not seem to help much. Will silicone gel sheet applied 20 hours a day help fade the mark? And is it OK if I leave the sheet on continuously except having shower? Thanks!

Melarase and Melapeel for dark scars on the skin

+1

Dark scars do well with targetted treatments that fade the pigmentation. I would recommend a topical cream known as Melarase, followed by a Melapeel to drive out the stubborn pigmentation.