Would I Be a Candidate for Silicone Implants for Uneven Tuberous Breasts at Age 15?

I am almost 15 and I have tuberous breasts, only on the right side (left if you're looking right at me). I was wondering even at my young age is silicone would be a good opition for it, or is saline the only way to go for me still? Sry no photo :'(

Wait to correct tuberous breasts until they have stopped growing.

+1

Hi.

I know how upsetting this can be, but it is almost always best to wait.  You want to have only one operation.  And implants are actually not the most important part of the procedure.  The breast itself needs to be reshaped from the inside, releasing the tightness at the bottom.