Folds Appearing 1 Year Post Silicone Breast Implants, What's The Cause?

I've had my silicone implants for a little over a year. I recently noticed the skin under my right breast felt tight. When I lift my arms you can see some folds in my skin under the breast. Now there is a ridge or line coming from under my breast down my rib cage and crossing onto my abdomen.You can only see and feel the line if my arms are raised. Could you please tell me what it could be. The implants were placed thru my arm pits and placed subfascially

Possibly Mondor's cord but should be evaluated.

Vertical cords extending from the breast to the abdomen are rare. Immediately following surgery, you can develop inflammation in a breast vein known as a Mondor's vein or cord, but at 1 year, this would be unusual. My recommendation is to make an appointment with your plastic surgeon to have it evaluated.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon