2 Weeks Post Breast Implant Revision and Left Breast is Hard and Right Breast is Soft?

Left breast is still really hard, and my right breast is so soft that I can't even feel an implant, my right also looks like there is more implant (fuller) under the nipple, and nipple is slightly higher on that breast to my left one. Not sure what one is the normal one, I am also getting a muscle ache on the right one, my implants where placed above the muscle. One other thing is that when I lift my arms above my head, my left implant moves up my chest my right one stays in the same place. Thx

Breast implants and differences

+1

Each breast will respond a bit differently to implants.  One side may feel firmer and take longer to drop.