Silicone High Profile Smooth Under Muscle Implants - Right for Me?

I was advised by my Dr. to go with silicon-HP-smooth under the muscle implants. I am 5'8 180lbs. He told me this will take me to a full C cup.I was advised this will give a natural look and redude risk of rippling/ bottoming out. I am currently a small B. How many CCs would this be? Will this give me cleaveage? Will this give me a natural or "ball" look? Do all silicon High Profile implants come in one size? I am very confused!

Are high profile silicone implants right for me?

+1

High profile silicone implants are great implants given the right situation. Without having any photos or an examination, any statement would be total conjecture. The same goes with the specific amount off cc's.

I do strongly recommend that these and any style of implant in general be placed in a submuscular pocket for many reasons.

You need to return to your plastic surgeon and review all these issues in great detail including the advantages for you of the high versus the moderate profile implant

Silicone hp implants

+1

Siicone HP implants may or may not be the right ones for you. AN exam is critical to evalute your anatomy and then discuss with you the options. I commonly use HP implants and prefer in  most cases to place them under the muscle for better coverage.