1.5 years PO, seem to have gotten smaller and my breasts under the skin itches everyday. Should I be concerned?

Silicon gel implants done 1.5 years ago. They never used to be THIS itchy before. but I'm constantly itching my breasts because it feels like the implants under my skin is itchy. Got surgery done in April 2012 in South Korea through underarms, silicon gel, dual plane. It doesn't feel as firm as before, and they have become very soft and gotten smaller. Should I be concerned?

Concerned enough

+1
to see a plastic surgeon in your area. Itching isn't one of the most common signs of a leaking gel implant but, it might be yours. An exam, and perhaps an ultrasound or MRI might be useful in determining if something is wrong. Good luck.

Munster Plastic Surgeon