Is Getting Silicon Breast Implants at 18 a Bad Idea? How Long Will They Last?

I've always hated my breast and wanted to get implants, right now I'm 17 and thinking "Should I wait or get them ASAP?" I'm tired of waiting but if it would be better for me to wait, I will. I just need advice right now because I don't know much about my options, and does anyone know about how much it will cost me and payment plans?

Is Getting Silicon Breast Implants at 18 a Bad Idea?

In my opinion, there is no good reason why there is an FDA  mandated age of 22 for patients to receive silicone breast implants. There are many patients under the age of 22 who would ( based on their body type and the advantages of silicone breast implants) benefit from the use of silicone gel breast implants. Unfortunately, the use of these implants for these younger patients will negate the breast implant manufacturer warranty.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.