Best Filler for Signs of Aging (30s)?

I noticed that my face does not look youthful anymore. I am 34y/o female and I would like to find out what filler you can recommend so my face can look fresher, younger and firmer?

Fillers for nasolabial fold

+1

The aging changes so far are mild. The cheek outlines are quite good with the most prominent part above the level of the bottom edge of the nose. The aging around the corners of the mouth and the laugh lines is very early. You could address that with almost any of the fillers available because you will not need much given the mildness of the changes. I prefer radiasse for the laugh lines because it lasts the longest. But you could achieve equally good results with other fillers.