Size Down to 250cc Silicon? (photo)

hi im 129.4 lbs weigh and height 161cm ,36 years old got strech mark a bit 4years ago i got implant full around 300 or 320cc now i feel very big for me as weigh gain. if i chosee 250 can increase1 cup size? now i wearing bra saiz 32D is i change size my breast would be saggy?

Downsizing implants

+1
Thanks for the question. Downsizing by 50 cc will not significantly change your appearance. If you downsized by 100 cc of more, then I suspect that you will need a lift but a physical exam would be required to confirm this. See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to explore your options.

Size Down to 250cc Silicon?

+1

Based upon the posted photos I would not decrease your size of implant. It would in my opinion give a "saggy" appearance. Seek in person opinions. 

Breast implant change

+1

If you change your implant to one 50 cc smaller, the size change may not be too noticeable. If you go smaller, you may need a lift.  An exam is key.

A 50cc implant downsize

+1

In general a reduction in implant size of 50cc will not make much of a visible difference and might not be worth the effort. If you are very unhappy size wise a 200cc implant might get you where you wish to be rather than the 250cc.

Downsizing your breast implants

+1

If you are planning to decrease your implant size from 320 or 300 cc to 250 cc, and already have stretch marks on the breasts, it is possible you may need a breast lift. Whether or not the breasts look saggy after downsizing really depends on your skin quality, and how much sagging you already have. Based on your photos it looks like the nipple is in a reasonable position on the right breast, but maybe a little low on the left. Breast lifts can be done at the same time as changing out the implants, or you can wait and see how your skin responds. You can always do the lift later if needed. I recommend consulting with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person to really see what is the best option for you.

Anita Patel, MD

Decreasing implant volume

+1

Generally, I tell patients that you should decrease your implant size by at least 60 to 75 cc to notice a difference.  If you decrease your volume to 250 cc, you will probably go down by about a cup size depending on the bra manufacturer.  The amount of sagging, if any will likely depend on how your skin contracts, and is a bit unpredictable.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Kahului Plastic Surgeon