Is there a limit to how many times you can have breast augmentation or will I be blacklisted? (photo)

Is it possible to have 5th surgery for size if I wait cpl years? 450,300,400,300 ...want my 450's back. So far one PS told me no. I didn't have support and couldn't handle the attention at the time. Turned my life around and want big ones back. I was flat all my life and absolutely can't live without having my bombshell look back ...I'm 44 and don't have as much time to wait. Please help. I can't believe what I gave up. Everyone said I looked great but I was scared. Do I have to go to Canada?

The enemy of good is better when it comes to implant surgery.

+2
Your post reminds me of the Rolling Stone's song - "You Can't Always Get What You Want".

Given your multiple breast surgeries, I think you are lucky to have the result you have.  I would not recommend further surgery just because you want a bombshell look.  IMO, that is not a good reason to undergo another operation.  Each surgery carries a higher risk of a complication.  There's a saying that "reoperation begets reoperation."  Those of us who have been in practice long enough know that it's true!

I suggest you consider moving to the Pacific Northwest.  Your lovely chest (which looks like it could have occured in nature on a very good day) would be much appreciated here!

Implant exchange.

+2
No. You don't have to travel to Canada for implant exchange surgery. Board certified plastic surgeons perform them everyday. Physically, you should be fine. But it's important t be sure that your objectives are reasonable and not volatile. The size is not too large and should look great. 

Larry C. Leverett, MD, FACS
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

When a plastic surgeon tells the patient they have had too many breast augmentation operations there must be a good reason.

+2
There is no established limit to the number of operations that can be Performed for breast augmentation. However most surgeons recognize that multiple revision procedures may not be in the best interest of the patient. There is no blacklist.

Is there a limit to how many times you can have breast augmentation or will I be blacklisted?

+2
Thank you for the question and pictures. No, I do not think that you need to worry about being “blacklisted”. I would suggest, however, given the number of operations you have had, that you give yourself a lot of time to make decisions, whether or not to proceed with additional surgery. Keep in mind, that every operation you undergo does carry real risk of complications. Best wishes.