Side View of Implant Uneven 11 Days Postop?

Hi I am 11 days post op and the side view of my implant looks like part is pushed in (near my under arm). The top part bulges out to the side then it seems pushed in as it goes down then bulges out again. Does this make sense? Is this part of the healing process as it drops? I got 390 cc saline sub pectoral on that side.

11 days Post Op Breast Surgery

+1

At 11 days post op breast surgery, you do not know what the final outcome will be.  The implants normally sit high on the chest wall and there is swelling at this time.

Please allow the swelling to subside and the implants to settle into their pockets before deciding the final look.  It is also quite common for the 2 breasts to heal differently.

Implant position

+1

At 11 days, the implants will probably be riding high and will take a few months for the swelling to come down and the implants to settle into position.

Asymmetries 11 days after breast augmentation is common.

+1

There are usually differences in the breasts several weeks after surgery which tend to correct with healing and time. Often your dominant side will be a little larger as the muscle tends to be a bit bigger and swell more. Be patient and discuss with your surgeon.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

11 days post-op on BA, uneven, are things ok?

+1

11 days out on a BA is still VERY early, I would tell you to relax, follow your surgeons instructions and be sure to relay your concerns to your surgeons, I am sure your results will be great!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon