Side Pain after Tummy Tuck

Large apron removel 5.1kg and repair of div .Tummy tuck .After having large long children to a very tall man.I have had a pulling feeling in the centre line since even though my skin has soften off . Also below my last rib I have a pulling feeling around to my back. If I place some presure on the spot with my whole hand its gone.So what is going on. Thankyou for your time

Tummy tuck symptoms

+1

It's difficult to determine your problem as it is very detailed and somewhat atypical.  You should consult with your board certified plastic surgeon.  He'd be glad to help.

Side Pain after Tummy Tuck

+1

Not sure from your description. Best to see the operative surgeon ASAP. From MIAMI Dr. darryl j. Blinski

Tummy tuck

+1

Central tightness of your abdomen is a common feeling because often the muscle diastasis is repaired in this region. As for pain in the side, I am not sure. An exam would be helpful, you should probably run it by your doctor.