Side Pain after Tummy Tuck

Large apron removel 5.1kg and repair of div .Tummy tuck .After having large long children to a very tall man.I have had a pulling feeling in the centre line since even though my skin has soften off . Also below my last rib I have a pulling feeling around to my back. If I place some presure on the spot with my whole hand its gone.So what is going on. Thankyou for your time

Tummy tuck symptoms

+1

It's difficult to determine your problem as it is very detailed and somewhat atypical.  You should consult with your board certified plastic surgeon.  He'd be glad to help.

Web reference: http://www.doctormeade.com/plastic-surgery-procedures/tummy-tuck/

Side Pain after Tummy Tuck

+1

Not sure from your description. Best to see the operative surgeon ASAP. From MIAMI Dr. darryl j. Blinski

Tummy tuck

+1

Central tightness of your abdomen is a common feeling because often the muscle diastasis is repaired in this region. As for pain in the side, I am not sure. An exam would be helpful, you should probably run it by your doctor.