One Side of Nose is Depressed, Between Nostril and Tip. Can Artefill Help This?

Artefill for Nose

+1

Thank you for your question. Fillers such as Artefill are great for volume loss, creases or folds. I would recommend a filler that’s semi permanent to see if the result is good before doing something more permanent. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment options. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Correcting Nasal Deformity with Artefill

+1

As a surgeon with special expertise in Rhinoplasty I would be looking first for a definitive surgical correction of your problem - if that were possible. If you only wanted to pursue an injectable then I would probably lean toward something like Radiesse or Juvederm to see if that corrected you well. If it did then that might be all you need and the injections may only need to be performed once every year or so. However, if you were pleased with a temporary filler then Artefill could definitely be considered for subsequent treatment. Best of Luck Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO