Why Does One Side of my Nose Appear Caved in and Flat?

My left side appears flat and it's giving the illusion of having a cleft lip appearance, I don't know if this is normal or not? I know I'm 2 and a half weeks post op but it looks very odd.

Swelling and asymmetry after rhinoplasty

+1

To better answer your question, please provide at least one photo of your nose. You just had a rhinoplasty; you must wait for at least 4 weeks before getting worried about its form. Good luck with healing, Dr. Sadati

Rhinoplasty isseus

+1

Without at least photos but better yet an exam, it is impossible to answer this question. Perhaps if you post photos and a good description.

Appearance of nose after surgery

+1

It's impossible to answer your question without seeing you or at least picture.  I can tell you that there is still a significant amount of swelling only two to three weeks after your rhinoplasty.  The appearance still will change over time, so what you see now is not necessarily what it will look like later.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Have to see a photo to answer this question- wait at least 6 weeks so the swelling can subside.

Ramtin Kassir, MD
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon