One side of mouth droops after filling a dimple wrinkle on that side. Is it because of the filler or deviated septum? (Photo)

Right side of face has more fat which lead to an "extra" dimple. After filling it and NL folds, I look like I had a mild stroke. Attempted to raise by adding filler to that cheek and under that side of bottom lip. No filler has been put directly into lips. Nose is obviously crooked due to deviated septum. Don't know if that is the culprit or the filler? How to correct?

Filler and the corner of the mouth

+1
I do see the slight drag on your right angle of the mouth.  While it is possible to get that kind of drag from filler, it is also possible to correct it with filler.  I recommend you return to your physician and discuss the possibility of lifting the right corner of your mouth to match the left side.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

One side of mouth droops after filling a dimple wrinkle on that side. Is it because of the filler or deviated septum?

+1
Asymmetry of the face is very common especially in minor cases as yours. Best to have detailed GOOD photos and do a split views so you can see the issues involved...