What Will Be Side Effects After Removing Beauty Mark from my Face?

what will be side effects after removing beauty mark from my face and how it is remove.

Removal of Facial Birthmark

+1

Thank you for the question. As mentioned by other physicians who answered, it really is not possible to give you advice or recommendations without  a picture to view or an in-office clinical exam. A lot of the side effects depend on the type and location of the birthmark and the technique or removing it. I do recommend you consider a consultation with an experienced, board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon.  

Side Effects After Removing Beauty Mark from my Face?

+1

Without a photograph or better yet, an examination it is impossible to advise you. Broadly speaking, some facial pigmentation could be removed non-surgically with flashes of specific light frequencies (look up BBL and Sciton on YouTube). Others may require surgical removal. Since every surgery leaves a scar, all the potential complication of a scar (infection, widening, raised prominent scar) could be involved. It is best to see a friendly Board certified Plastic surgeon and be well informed.

Good luck.

Peter A aldea, MD

Removal of “Birth Mark”?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination or viewing pictures. Consultation with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon will be in your best interest.