Side Effects of Accutane. Normal?

I used accutane for around half a year,20mg each day.My skin started to clear up and but then i noticed some side effects like irritated skin,hair loss, dry skin and flushed cheeks. I thought i could deal with the side effects but then my skin started to get REALLY sensitive to sunlight. I could not go out in the sun for more than 5min without getting a sun burn and as i live in Spain avoiding the sun is not an option.If i stop now,how long will it take for my skin and hair to return to normal?

When do side effects of Accutane end

+2

Your side effects like skin sensitivity and sun sensitivity may persist for a bit after stopping Accutane, but truly, Accutane is out of your system within a few days of stopping it. I practice in Las Vegas and prescribe Accutane every day. I don't tell people to fully avoid the sun as that's not realistic. However, controlled access in the sun and a good sunscreen are necessary - total avoidance isn't practical.