I Have Sickle Cell Disease and Want a Brazilian Butt Lift!

My measurements are 33-31-37, I'm 5'8" & I would like to be at 36-26-42. With that being said I have Sickle Cell Disease and want the Brazilian Butt Lift (I have my hematologist's okay). I've had 2 kids & several successful surgeries under anesthesia including a hysterectomy. So with that being said, is there a doctor in the Orlando, Miami, Tampa, or Jacksonville area willing to work on me? If so, how much will it cost roughly by looking at my photos? Thanks in advance for responding!

Sickle Cell and Brazilian Butt Lift

+3

O-Town Cutie,

Your sickle cell disease can be very problematic.  You could have a crisis during or after surgery.  Depending on the severity of the disease you may need and exchange transfusion before surgery.  Your hematologist approval is extremely helpful.  You will have to find a board certified plastic surgeon that is comfortable with the risks vs the benefits of the procedure.  You as well most find that same comfort level.  There are many times I see patients that can achieve improvement from cosmetic procedures but because of medical issues that must be considered the risks outweigh the benefits.