My body type (genetics) and best procedure Brazilian Butt Lift or Mommy Makeover? (photo)

Hi. I have been researching the procedures that I need. Mommy makeover (tummy and ba), BBL for conturing and shape of behind. I just don't know what to do first based on my body type. I'm naturally small on bottom and carry weight in tummy and back. Former collegiate swimmer, and do cross fit. Pic represent me losing 20 lbs. I feel great, but thought body would look different with the huge sarifice. I'm almost 41 and work hard, so I want to make right decsion that can have immediate results.

BBL for mommy

+1
Thank you for your photos. It appears that you may be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. In addition, if you are healthy, you can have procedure(s) done for your breasts. Of course, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations.

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

My body type (genetics) and best procedure Brazilian Butt Lift or Mommy Makeover?

+1
I would perform the mommy makeover and BBL at the same time if you are healthy.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.