What Should I Do About my Face It Seams Crooked and my Smile is So Gross?

My lips are crooked my face droops to oneside and mh eye brows are not aligned at all.

Face Asymmetry

+1

Without an exam or photo, it is hard to answer your question. We all have areas of asymmetry in our face which makes us unique. If one or a few areas bother you, then have them corrected.Consult a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. All the best

Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

Facial Asymmetry

+1

Everyone has some degree of facial asymmetry, however, if the asymmetry is great, it can be improved.  An in-person consultation is best to determine firstly if there is a medical cause of the facial asymmetry followed by a proposed way to improve the asymmetry.  Minor procedures can sometimes greatly improve the appearance.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

+1

In faces, the shape of the cheeks and fullness/proportion of the lips will dictate whether the face is perceived as attractive or less so.  Without photos, of the face, I can't make any other determinations however symmetry is not as imporatnt as having the proper aesthetic shape...this is what creates a naturally, attractive face...not being symmetric.

Crooked face

+1

Some degree of facial asymmery is not unusual.  Without a photograph it is impossible to give you any suggestions or starting point for correction.  

+1

There may not be a worthwhile tradeoff here if the asymmetry is slight.  Pictures or an exam would be helpful to evaluate your issues further.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facial procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Crooked face treatment.

+1

Crooked faces can be helped often but I need to see u or photos to give a proper answer. 

Options to treat face

+1

Unfortunately, without pictures of you or a consultation in person, it's impossible to give you advice as to what might help the appearance of your face.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon