Shoulder and back pain?

Hi i had a reduction 3 days ago and having really bad back and shoulder pain.My shoulders seem to be hunching and i cant relax the down?Does anybody have any ideas how to help this situation is this normal?I also normally sleep on my side so sleeping on my back has been hard.

Shoulder and back pain?

+1

It sounds like you are very tense and that may be causing your shoulder and back pain. Discomfort sleeping, soreness, swelling etc all play a factor in your healing process. You may need to take a muscle relaxer to help you relax. Hang in there and each day should get better.

Jackson Plastic Surgeon