Fraxel from the Doctor's Nurse

I had my first Fraxel treatment done by the doctor's RN.  Should I continue with her or request that the MD perform the remaining treatments? So, far I'm pleased with my results, even after only a week. I'm just concerned that the setting was too low at a 7. I'm thinking of requesting a higher setting next time for my acne scars. Thank you for any help you can offer.

Common for RN to perform Fraxel treatments

+1

It's very common for the RN to perform fraxel laser treatments. Each state has its own regulations regarding who can perform the procedure. My nurse has been performing fraxel restore treatments for two years, having performed over 500 treatments during that time and probably has more experience and expertise than most MDs. I do perform the fraxel repair treatments.

Westborough Facial Plastic Surgeon