Shortness of Breath 4 Months Post Tummy Tuck?

im at 15 weeks post i had a bowel problem before this happened but now back to normal. now i have shortness of breath through out the day i dont know why? in beginning i was fine now it has started? any idea why now? will it cure? qustion 2: my scar justn ow got pink and thicker lump? normal?

Shortness of breath

+1

You are always concerned about shortness of breath and you have to rule out subtle clots to your lings form blood cklots in your legs so I would see you plastic surgeon or your internist ASAP.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Shortness of breath after tummy tuck.

+1

Shortness of breath after major surgery could be a significant problem.  You need to follow up with your surgeon asap.  If you are not able to contact him/her please see your primary care doctor or go to the emergency room.

Good luck and best wishes.

Sincerely,

Anire Okpaku MD

Anire Okpaku, MD FACS

Shortness of breath probably not because of tummy tuck.

+1

Hi.

You have several problems, and I recommend that you see both your plastic surgeon and your internist soon.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)