Shortening of the Nose?

I've heard that the nose sometimes can be shortened, depending on the amount of skin? 1 15/16inches (length, measuring from the front top to septum) and my septum is 0 7/8 inches in length, would I be able to shorten my nose?

Yes the Nose can be Shortened

+1

Dear Jade Marie'

A good consultation appointment and direct examination with a qualified Facial Plastic Surgeon will help answer your questions. Your entire facial aesthetics come into play during Rhinoplasty surgery and not the length of your septum alone. You can always shorten a nose during Rhinoplasty if indeed that is what needs to be done for the proper aesthetic results.