Is It Possible to Shorten the Philtrum?

Is it possible to shorten long mid face in the region between mouth and nose? Nose to Cupid's Bow = 15mm, I'm looking for a 5mm lift in my mouth. I know cutting across the periform aperture or Lefore 2 is not an option, what about just Lefort 1? I examine my face and the area below tip of nose is elongated. I don't have gummy smile and only 1mm tooth shows when mouth hanging open. My chin is 35mm, I have mild bimax protrusion and my mouth feels like its falling - breathe through it always. Tnx.

Possible to shorten philtrum

+1

It is indeed possible to shorten the philtrum using a subnasal lip lift.  See example in the link below

Web reference: http://www.realself.com/files/Lip-lift-before-522081-489929.jpg