Can a Short Sharp Fall Damage my Under Muscle Surgery-1wk In?

I had under muscle silicone breast augmentation one week ago and today fell and bumped a little down the stairs. I would say that light to just under moderate impact was felt in breasts. There was more discomfort than pain. I am wearing a sports bra but it's not completely tight as my sides are sore from swelling. Could this cause any damage or am I needlessly panicking? Thanks for any advice!

Fall after silicone breast implant surgery

+1

Dear patient, if you have concerns, I would advise that you see your physician. You would need to have a more significant trauma for there to be any important damage or injury. 

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Fall one week post op after silicone breast implants

+1

Thank you for your question. To make yourself feel better and your surgeon, it is probably a good idea to just go in and get it checked out to make sure that you are okay.  It might be inconvenient for you to make the extra trip, but it can put your mind at ease so you won't lose sleep worrying about it. Good Luck.

Fall after augmentation

+1
Blunt trauma can damage implants or disrupt the breast pocket healing. It is unlikely that this has occurred but you should see your plastic surgeon in evaluation just to be sure.

FALL POST AUGMENTATION

+1

It is unlikely that you have damaged your implants so relax. If you are concerned and need reassurance schedule a vist with your physician.

Web reference: http://www.toddbkochmd.com

Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Implant durability

+1

A light fall is unlikely to have caused a problem, but if youa re concerned, you should touch base with your surgeon to be sure.

Trauma After Breast Augmentation?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you any real reassurance  without direct examination. I would suggest that you call your plastic surgeon and ask to be seen.

Web reference: http://poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm