I Have a Short Forehead, I Want to Make It .25 of a Inch Longer? Is This Possible?

Lengthening a short forehead

+1

It is not possible to make the forehead longer without raising the eyebrows. With natural aging, the hairline does tend to recede over time so it is best to wait for the normal aging process.  

Forehead height

+1
With average scalp laxity, it would be easy to raise your forehead the small amount you desire. The approach could be similar to an endoscopic brow lift without releasing the brows.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Raising the forehead

+1

Brow lifting technqiue often elevate the brow and lengthen the forehead. This can be done in a fairly straightforward fashion.

Making a short forehead larger.

+1

Yes, we do this quite frequently over the past 30 years by making an incision in the scalp and raising the hairline. The scar should be fine and hidden in the hair.