Can I Bring Latisse Outside US?

I am from Norway and I will be visiting New York for about a week in a couple of days. My lashes are very thin and short, so I would love to try out Latisse. Is it possible for me to visit a doctor and buy some to take with me back to Norway?

Traveling with Latisse

+1

I don’t see why not. Just make sure you check with your luggage because it does come in liquid form. Each Latisse bottle lasts between 4 to 6 weeks, so you will have to purchase more than one bottle or arrange to purchase in your hometown.

Why not?

+1

It should not be a problem to bring Latisse home with you (but pack in your suitcase, since it is a liquid!) This is something you will need to stay on as a a maintenance, once you have been treated for 3-4 months. Each package of Latisse lasts about a month--so be aware that you will need some way to continue your therapy abroad.

Theda C. Kontis, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon