I didn't want large breasts; I wanted a flat stomach and my pre-pregnancy perky breasts back. Can I have a revision? (Photo)

I made a big mistake and had a crescent breast lift with saline implants over the muscle along with lipo to my stomach. I did not want large breasts I wanted my prepregancy perky breast back and a flat stomach. I recently saw a PS and he stated he could do nothing for me. He made me feel horrible and I just wanted to hide and cry. Can this not be fixed? Will I have to live with huge droopy breasts and a lumpy stomach for the rest of my life? I am only 39 and should I give up hope?

Perky breasts and flat stomach

+1
I recommend a new technique called Explant with Ultimate Breast Lift™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.At the same time, implants are removed.Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without implants.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.For your abdomen, an abdominoplasty will give you a flatter abdomen.If you are not planning future pregnancies, I recommend Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement.The mesh increases the mechanical strength of the abdominal wall resulting in a more hourglass figure, early satiety, weight loss and maintains the reduced weight.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Be cautious about tampering with a good breast augmentation result.

+1
From the photographs alone it looks as though the breast augmentation turned out fairly well. I would be careful about revisional surgery although it is Certainly a possibility. In abdominoplasty should fix your complaints of the abdominal wall although it is a substantial operation.

I didn't want large breasts; I wanted a flat stomach and my pre-pregnancy perky breasts back. Can I have a revision?

+1
See more boarded PSs in your area. I recommend full lift with possible re lipo or skin only TT. Good Luck.. 

Revision of breast surgery and liposuction

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  You should wait at least 3 months before considering a revision.  You liposuction can be performed again and your breasts implants can be downsized and a breast lift performed.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS