1 year post op Rhinoplasty, my nose and nostrils is asymmetrical. How can this be fixed? (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty a year ago to remove a bump from my profile and to remove some cartilage at the tip to make it a bit more refined. My nose looks crooked when I look at it straight in the mirror. And when I look under my nose I see that the nostrils are very uneven. How can this be fixed? Will septopPlasty change my profile?

Asymmetrical, Deviated Nose Post Rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Even with the few pictures that you submitted, it is obvious that your septum is crooked. I need to see a full set of pictures as described on my website to better evaluate you nose but you will need a revision if you do not like the present shape and function.

1 year post op Rhinoplasty, my nose and nostrils is asymmetrical. How can this be fixed?

While you do have a caudal septal deflection, I would have to see better pictures from the frontal view and oblique views to determine if a revision would be prudent.  Nostril asymmetry is the norm among humans, and it is far better to have a satisfactory frontal view than the better symmetry from below the line of sight.