Smart Lipo or Vaser Lipo for my Double Chin?

I'm really wanting to get rid of my double chin I hate it so much , I just want to know which one is the best for the job out of smart lipo or vaser lipo ? Thankyou

Lipo for Double Chin

+2

Thanks for posting the question.  First of all, it's important to understand that not all neck and chin fat is removable with liposuction alone.  In some patients, there exists excess fat in deeper parts of the tissues that are not safely treated with liposuction. A consult with your surgeon can help differentiate these different fat locations and determine which options are best for you.  As for SmartLipo versus Vaser, it is not the machine that determines your final results, but the skill and adeptness of your surgeon performing the procedure.  Base your decision on the surgeon and not on the type of liposuction he/she performs.  I hope this helps.

Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

SmartLipo for Double Chin

+2

I would agree that more important that what type of liposuction, is who is doing it. That said, SmartLipo does have the advantage of offering skin tightening in addition to fat removal. 

New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Smart Lipo or Vaser Lipo

+2

I would say that the surgeon and the manner in which the liposuction is perfomed is the key derterminant, rather than smart lipo or vaser lipo.

Smart Lipo or Vaser Lipo for treatment of Double Chin

+1

Both Smart Lipo and Vaser Lipo can be used to treat a double chin caused by excess neck fat.  Both use energy (Smart Lipo - laser light, Vaser Lipo - ultrasound energy) to liquify the fat and both can help tighten/tone skin to a moderate degree.  I have used both types of liposuction in my practice and would agree with my colleagues that it is the surgeon, and not the type or brand of liposuction machine, that is the most important factor with regard to results.  Be certain to obtain a consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon, who not only performs lipsuction, but also the full gamet of face and neck lift surgery.  Best  wishes.

Web reference: http://www.vincentleporemd.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

SmartLipo for double chin

+1

I have had excellent results with SmartLipo in treating my patients with double chin.  There is typically a dramatic improvement with very little recovery time.

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction for double chin.

+1
the first answer is the best you're going to get.the chin area usually works extremely well with almost any type of liposuction. I am very keen on SmartLipo but the only time I insist on using it is in patience with an extreme amount of skill laxity in the neck who is simply refuse to do any form of lift operation. It will give them an advantage. Good luck with your procedure and as long as you have the right doctor it will go well.
Paramus Plastic Surgeon